Trust: Matthew 6:34




"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
~ Matthew 6:34 ~

________________________________________________


My husband tells me I worry too much.  And I would have to agree with him.  So would the rest of my family, if you asked them.  But through prayer and study, I am slowly learning how to let go.  I love the phrase "Let go and let God."  This requires complete trust.  Not worrying about letting go because I know that God is there to catch me.  That He will never leave me.  That His plan is greater and better than I could ever imagine.  In the same passage, it even says "Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.  Are you not of more value than they?" (Matthew 6:26).  My Father makes sure the birds are taken care of, so why would I even think that He wouldn't make sure that I am taken care of.  I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, but I need not worry because I know that my Father does know.  And He is not going to give me any more than I could handle.  And for that reason, I'm learning how to take one day at a time, and not worry about what is next.

_________________________________________________



Follow on Bloglovin

Nhận xét