An Overload of Chevron Cuteness!


My little girl is almost 5 months old.  It's crazy how fast this time has already flown by.  One of the things that I am most thankful about is being able to be home with this little one.  I couldn't imagine it any other way.

I've always loved to shop, loved to find the greatest deal.  There are so many cute, adorable things that I would love to buy A, but let me tell you, it's an expensive world out there!  Which is why I love this site Always Under Pay.  They have the cutest products at amazing prices.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to be buying a few products for all the new babies being born - gifts that are affordable!  They have so many different products to choose from - babies to older kids, party supplies, crafting supplies (DIY), girls and boys.  A little bit of everything!

I was lucky enough to snag the items below - so cute I can barely contain myself!

 photo headbandwithflower_zpsd4b2baf1.png

I'm not a big headband-on-the-baby kind of person because I feel they are usually too tight and leave a mark on the head.  I wouldn't want to wear a headband that leaves a mark, so I'm sure A wouldn't want to either.  This headband - no mark.  LOVE it!  And the flower, it has a clip on it, so you can easily take it off and wear another way.

 photo leggings_zps26d121f7.png

Just look at how cute this outfit is!  The leg warmers, I love them.  One thing that I really like is that there is no seam.  They are soft and stretchy.  And they will be perfect for A to grow into - protect those little knees on our wood floors once she starts crawling.  And the ruffles on them are to die for!

 photo cribshoes_zps2d6b9c1f.png

I was a little hesitant about the crib shoes - little A can't seem to keep anything on her feet!  But they stayed on pretty good - longer than any pair of socks I've tried.  She's wearing a 3-6 month size, which are a little snug, but she also has really long toes, just saying....but if I order another pair for her, I will probably order a size up.

I am definitely impressed with the quality of the pieces considering the amazing prices they are sold for.  Be sure to check out Always Under Pay!  I know they will be one of my first stops when I'm looking for something for A or for a gift.  And check out their blog too!  They just ran a series of 31 Days of Costumes and there are some great DIY ideas for those of you still looking for a costume for your child.

** I was not compensated for this post.  The leggings, crib shoes, and headband set were given as a gift. **

Nhận xét