Being Intentional in 2015


Last year {2014} was a BIG year for me: the birth of my daughter and leaving my full-time job to become a stay-at-home mom are just a few reasons why! It's been quite the adjustment, one much harder than I ever thought it would be, but completely worth it. Let's just say, I'm ready for 2015 and all that it has to bring!

I'm not one for really making resolutions - I usually don't get through the first week of the year without breaking all of them! With that said, and resolutions aside, this year I want my GOAL to be living intentionally for Christ in all that I do. So lets get Intentional in 2015!

Each month we will focus on a different aspect of the Proverbs 31 woman and start getting intentional about it. Are you ready to join me and get Intentional in 2015? I sure hope so - it's always easier in a group than doing it alone! 

Intentional in 2015: Start living your life Intentionally!

Be sure to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to get some extras throughout the week and subscribe to emails {see my sidebar} so you can follow along throughout the year!

To kick this month off of living out your faith intentionally and growing closer to God, check out My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers. I received this book during Christmas and will be reading it daily. The best part - it's just $4.99 at Amazon.com in both paperback and kindle edition! I would love if you would join me this year as I read this book! And I think it's a great tool to use in developing a daily devotional habit!

I would love to hear about some other great devotional tools that you use - sound off in the comments below!

Linking to Weekend Bloggy Reading @ Serenity Now, Pretty Pintastic Party @ The Wetherills Say I Do, Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest, Link Party Palooza @ I Heart Nap Time, The Party Bunch Linky Party @ The Idea Room

Nhận xét

  1. I love this idea! I will be checking back to keep Intentional! Found you on the #WeekendBloggyReading party.

    Trả lờiXóa
    Trả lời
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I look forward to hearing how you are living intentionally this year! :)

      Xóa

Đăng nhận xét