I'm Still Here!


Wow ~ I can't believe we are already into March! I'm hearing that in Michigan this week, we might just be getting a much needed thaw out! I'm totally past all this snow and am looking forward to some spring walks on the boardwalk.

I just wanted to drop a HUGE apology for not being all here this past month. I started off great in January with the Intentional in 2015 series, but February and the beginning of March completely got away from me. From birthdays to my little ones nasty cold, the excuses could be told, but plain and simple, I just couldn't be here. So I apologize for that!

BUT, I definitely will be picking up the series again, along with a few reviews this month, and a variety of other posts :) Because February was Being Intentional About Your Marriage, and I only managed to get one post out, Marriage and Family will be combined this month.

Intentional in 2015

Thank you all for your wonderful comments so far and for being patient with me as I learn to balance blogging and motherhood. It is definitely a challenge, but this is something I truly love and hope to be able to continue doing!

Nhận xét