6 Spring Wreaths to Make


I'm so excited for Spring to arrive, I've decided to get a jump-start on it.  I know I definitely want to use yarn and/or burlap, so check out these six spring wreath ideas I've found.  Now I just have to decide which one to make!

Vintage Inspired Spring Wreath from Tattered and Inked

Vintage Inspired Spring Wreath from Tattered and Inked

Yarn Spring Wreath from The 36th AVENUE

Yarn Spring Wreath from The 36th AVENUE


Pleated Burlap Wreath from Design Inspiration of Interior, Room, and Kitchen

2010 Burlap Wreath from Tatertots and Jello

2010 Burlap Wreath from Tatertots and Jello

Burlap Wreath from Pumpkin & A Princess
(This is a fall wreath - but I loved it so much, I figured I can just switch up the colors!)

Burlap Wreath from A Pumpkin & A Princess

Spring Yarn Wreath from Fresh and Fancy

Spring Yarn Wreath from Fresh and Fancy

Be sure to check out all of these lovely ladies - they all have such amazing ideas!

Which spring wreath is your favorite?

Nhận xét