Friday's Finds ~ Valentine's Day Edition




Moving into our first home at the end of last year has me looking forward to decorating for all of the holidays.  The latest one coming up soon - Valentine's Day!  Although I don't think I'll be able to do it this year - we currently look like hoarders as we have been painting the main rooms the last few weeks, and our wood floors will be installed in hopefully a few weekends.  BUT, it hasn't prevented me from perusing pinterest - and I have found some good decorations, as well as some fabulous treats for Valentine's Day.  Check them out below!


Source: Making Home Base

I love wreaths.  And I can't wait to make one like this, now that I finally have my own front door!  At the apartment, I never really felt right hanging stuff on the door.  But now I look forward to it!


Source: Spoonful

This looks absolutely delicious!  I mean, really, who doesn't love a good cake?!  And I have to admit, I have a weak spot for anything with raspberries.


Source: 365 Days of Crafts

This is another home decor item that I really love.  And the best part - you can get the soap dispenser at the Dollar Store!  I'm always sold on DIY projects that also have a DIY price!  This is one of those items that you could leave out for more than just Valentine's Day - and your guests will love it!


Source: She Knows

I love fortune cookies.  Not necessarily eating them, but I love the messages inside.  But I think I could handle eating these Fruit Roll-Up fortune cookies!  Bonus - a lovely message inside for your Valentine.


Source: i heart naptime

This is such a cute idea and I think I already have everything I need to make it!  Just a frame, drawing paper, and a variety of lipstick colors - and it's done!  I never feel brave enough to wear red, or even a pinkish lipstick color out, so I think I have a few that I wouldn't mind using for this project.  I am definitely a lipgloss kind of girl!


Source: Sprinkle Bakes

This just makes me want to reach into my computer and grab one up to eat - after the flame burns out of course!  Words can't describe how much I want one of these right now - I may have to leave an image out as a hint to my husband :)


Thanks for stopping by, and hopefully I've left you with a little inspiration for Valentine's Day!

Do you have a favorite Valentine's Day decoration you always pull out, or a recipe you always make?  Feel free to comment below and share it!  


 photo Signature_zps284dfca5.jpg

Nhận xét

  1. that cake and those cupcakes look absolutely delightful! thanks for sharing all your finds!

    Trả lờiXóa
    Trả lời
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm still waiting to try the cupcakes :)

      Xóa
  2. Great ideas! Love the fortune cookie idea!

    Trả lờiXóa
    Trả lời
    1. I thought so too - especially as a treat for kids :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Xóa
  3. These look like some fun projects! The fruit roll-up fortune "cookie" is really cool.

    Trả lờiXóa
    Trả lời
    1. I really like the lipstick heart one - as well as the fortune cookie as a food treat! Thanks for stopping by!

      Xóa
  4. I love all these Love suggestions! My favorite is the soap dispenser. Now, if only I can channel my inner crafter and do some of there. :)

    Trả lờiXóa
    Trả lời
    1. I really liked that project too - especially since it can be done at a great price! Once we finish re-doing our bathroom, this is a DIY on my to-do list :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Xóa

Đăng nhận xét