High Five for Friday!


It's Finally Friday!

High Five for Friday


  1. I was able to snag a Nook Simple Touch for $40 on Craigslist for my husband's anniversary gift.  Deal of the week for sure!
  2. This was a long overdue Christmas present, but I finally found a new camera bag!  Not only will this carry my DSLR camera and extra lenses, but it will also fit all my accessories.  And it has an extra protective pocket for my nook (or future tablet!)
  3. I finally finished a 5-book series I've been reading through.  Definitely recommend all the books though.  Joel Rosenberg is a GREAT author - there was never a dull moment.  It's a series of what could happen leading up to the last days - definitely more of a political-type series (which, trust me, I was a little leery of), but I would say must-reads. Check them out here!
  4. It's officially Spring!  And that means....March Madness Brackets.  So far, I'm not doing so hot with mine, so not expecting much.  But if you want, fill one out here!
  5. I can't go into details right now, but MANY prayers were answered this week.  God is truly amazing!
How was your week?

Linking up at: 
 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg


Follow on Bloglovin

Nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét