Wedding Flashback Series - Honeymoon (Aruba!)


E and I had so much fun looking through all of our honeymoon pictures.  We had the amazing opportunity to spend a week in Aruba, and we definitely hope to go back someday.  We stayed at the Divi Aruba All-Inclusive Resort.  Our room was right on the beach, over-looking the ocean.  Absolutely amazing!  I definitely recommend this resort if you ever have the chance to go to Aruba.  Thank you so much for following along during this Wedding Flashback Series.  It's amazing that a year ago today, E and I were in Aruba, three days married.  It's been an amazing year and I still can't believe how lucky I am to be married to the man God has hand-picked for me.  I look forward to what our future holds and where God will be taking us in this journey of marriage.

I hope you enjoy some of our favorite pictures of our honeymoon!

E & I on our porch
View down the beach
The building we were in.  Our room was the first porch on the left.





The crab we found in a hole near our building

The path to the neighboring Divi's sister resort - where we could also eat.

Dinner on the beach

Way up high - parasailing!

Our catamaran - snorkeling for the day

Resort entertainment - a different show every night!
Sunset - words can't describe!
Be sure to catch the complete series:


Follow on Bloglovin

Nhận xét