Snickerdoodle Bars


I've made these twice now, and they have been a hit each time!  I found these from browsing Serenity Now's Weekend Bloggy Reading Party. Check out the batch I made up - don't they look delicious?!

Snickerdoodle Bars

For the recipe, head on over to She Turned Her Dreams Into Plans.  It is such a quick and easy recipe - both times I've made them, I've been able to have it in the oven and cleaning up within 30 minutes.  And you most likely will always have the ingredients in your pantry.... at least I do :)

Snickerdoodle Bars

Trust me, you have GOT to try these!  The best dessert bars.....or breakfast bars!  I made a batch and brought them camping this past weekend, and the husbands there had them for dessert, breakfast, and everywhere in between.  Definitely a success!


Follow on Bloglovin

Nhận xét

  1. Thanks! Will definitely be stopping by to link up!

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Oh wow! These bars look amazing! I LOVE Snickerdoodles. :)
    Stopping by from the SITS Girls Comment Love Tribe today.

    Trả lờiXóa

Đăng nhận xét