Friday's Finds




BIG news.  E and I are starting our house hunting, and I am SO excited.  Today we get to meet with our realtor for the first time, and hopefully next week we'll start going through some houses.  Just thinking about buying our first home, the creative juices have already been flowing.  I can't wait until I can start some decorating/DIY projects.  I've been browsing around on Pinterest (be sure to follow me!) and decided I would share some of my favorite finds with you.

via Hazzard's Hypotheses
I love this floating headboard.  Maybe E and I are due for a new headboard....

via Fabulously Organized Home
Since E and I have been in an apartment, we really have not done a lot of decorating.  I can't wait to start personalizing our own home.  I really like the look of this laundry room.

via Natalme
I have one of these by my bathroom sink to toss my loose jewelry on.  This is such a great idea - no more water rings on the sink!  Bonus - such an easy DIY project.

via Emily Louse @ The SITS Girls
What an awesome way to fancy up a raw edge of a mirror.  Maybe this DIY project is in my future...

And I could go on, and on, and on.....  I just get more and more excited as I come across all of these fantastic ideas.

What was the first project you tackled when you first moved into your home? Share in the comments below!

Nhận xét

  1. Hey there. I am a new follower and I blog over at www.southernnewlywed22.blogspot.com where i share some of my infertility journey, a few favorite recipes, and just daily life. I would love for you to stop by and say hello soon! Have a great weekend!
    Sydney

    Trả lờiXóa
    Trả lời
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following! I will definitely be checking your blog out :)

      Xóa
  2. Found you through link up! Good luck on your house hunt, that is definitely an exciting time. Love all your decorating finds. I am on pinterest like crazy right now too so I can get some more decorating done.

    Trả lờiXóa
    Trả lời
    1. Thank you so much, we are defintely excited to start the house hunting process. I absolutely love looking on pinterest, especially right now! Thanks for stopping by and following, will be stopping by yours :)

      Xóa
  3. Forgot to say i added you to my follow list :-)

    Trả lờiXóa

Đăng nhận xét