Broccoli Cheddar Soup


Hello everyone!  It's been a few months since I've posted, and there has been so much going on!  We moved into our new home - so I have a ton of projects to share with you all.

To start back up, I thought I would share a flashback Thursday post of one of my favorite soups I've shared previously.  This has recently become a staple in our household for the winter because it is so quick and easy to make and is absolutely delicious!


The thing I love about this version of Broccoli Cheddar Soup is the noodles you add to it - it just makes it that much better.  We used to cut the recipe in half, but now make a a whole batch each time because the leftovers are so good!  I hope you enjoy this soup as much as we do - you can find the recipe here!

What is a favorite soup that you find yourself always making?


 photo Signature_zps284dfca5.jpg


Nhận xét

  1. I've never had broccoli soup with noodles, I'll give it try this week!

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Hello! I am visiting from the SITS tribe challenge. I will poke around some more, but the broccoli and cheese soup looks delicious. I like the idea of adding noodles. I make a good chicken noodle, but other than that, I am not much of a soup cook. Cheers!

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. I'm also visiting from your SITS tribe. I love broccoli cheese soup, the noodles are an interesting addition, I'll have to try it!

    Trả lờiXóa
  4. Hi Becky! Noodles in broccoli soup, i'll have to try that! Thanks for sharing and looking forward to connecting more this week through the SITS Tribe Building Challenge!

    Trả lờiXóa
  5. Hi Becky! Stopping over from the Tribe! I love soup and can't wait to try this recipe! Darlynn@ the Little Blog Dress

    Trả lờiXóa
  6. I am vegetarian so I am always excited about the veggies. My favorite soup is a vegetarian gumbo it is warm and soulful.

    Trả lờiXóa
  7. This soup looks delicious! I'm not a fan of cooked broccoli but I'll eat it in broccoli cheese soup! Is that weird? Haha!

    Trả lờiXóa

Đăng nhận xét