Friday's Finds: Love Signs



Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all are enjoying the night with your special loved one!  In the spirit of the holiday of Love, I found a few signs this week while browsing Pinterest highlighting Love in various ways.  Hope you enjoy!


Eliorah - Friday's Finds: Love Signs
Source: Just Between Friends

This is such a cute DIY sign that could be hung in the master bedroom - or anywhere else!  First, just take a few wooden slats, glue them together, paint them white and then distress with some brown and/or black wash.  Trace and cut out your stencil and then place it on your dried wooden slats.  Either nail in some nails, or screw some screws in around the stencil - remove the stencil.  Wrap yarn around the nails or screws to make the letters pop, and then frame it!  Love the look!


Eliorah - Friday's Finds: Love Signs
Source: My Pink Life

I love having scripture art hanging in my house - and this is a great one!  Aimee from My Pink Life used an old barn door for her project, but I think any slab of wood would work.  She even includes a tutorial on how she does all the lettering on her signs - check it out here!


Eliorah - Friday's Finds: Love Signs
Source: MangoSeed

This sign is actually sold on Etsy by Christina at MangoSeed, but I think it could also be an easier DIY sign for all you creative ones out there!  I love the added anniversary date to make it that much more personal!


Eliorah - Friday's Finds: Love Signs
Source: Red Letter Words

Over at Red Letter Words, there are a ton of signs you can purchase, but I think they are also an inspiration for many DIY sign projects.  This is one of my favorite verses!


Eliorah - Friday's Finds: Love Signs
Source: Show & Tell

So cute!  I love that all the supplies for this DIY could be found at Hobby Lobby (or another craft/hobby store).  This is one project that could be made up pretty quickly, but looks amazing!


Eliorah - Friday's Finds: Love Signs
Source: Love of Family and Home

This is definitely a project on my to-make list.  I love that this can be a daily reminder of the goals in our household.


Thanks for stopping by & I hope you enjoyed!

What are some signs that have inspired you to make your own?


 photo Signature_zps284dfca5.jpg

Nhận xét

  1. Thanks so much for sharing. I love these signs. I think I am going to buy the one from Etsy.

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. I love these. Especially the scripture on the barn door. We have several pieces of Christian art but ours are more formal. I like the informality of this.

    Trả lờiXóa

Đăng nhận xét