Canon EOS Rebel T5i at Best Buy Makes the Perfect Gift



I don't know about you, but whenever I go to Best Buy, I always find myself by the cameras - especially during the holidays and around birthdays. Why? Because Best Buy is the ultimate destination for the latest cameras to capture your holiday memories. I love being able to hold the camera and try out all of the features and maybe even pretend that it is actually mine! 

The Canon EOS Rebel T5i is on my list of would-like-to-have-someday-(soon).  It is one of the best-selling DSLRs out there right now because it makes advanced photography so easy and fun.  Not only does it give you exceptional image quality, but it has a ton of other features that allow you to enhance your creative expression. I'm not a professional photographer by any means, but this camera definitely makes taking great pictures easy for the hobbyist!


Some of my favorite features include the fact that you can capture amazing full HD video that autofocuses continuously. This is perfect for my family now that we have a 6-month old daughter that is always on the move. I also love that it has both camera and video in one - I only need to carry around one item to capture it all!

The Canon EOS Rebel T5i also features an 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 5 image processor to ensure vivid, crystal-clear images. And the 3" vari-angle touch screen simplifies navigation.


What do others have to say about this camera? 

With over 140 reviews, it earns a 4.8 out of 5 rating and an amazing 99% of people would recommend this camera to a friend - you can't beat that!

What do you get when you purchase this camera? 

  • Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR camera (of course!)
  • 18-135mm IS STM lens
  • Battery pack (LP-E8) and battery charger (LC-E8E)
  • Interface cable
  • Camera cover (R-F-3), strap (EW-100DBIV), eyecup, and EOS digital solution disc
  • Owner's manual

Absolutely everything you need! And for a perfect last-minute Christmas gift, save $150 on the Canon EOS Rebel T5i at Best Buy*. Visit Best Buy to learn more.
*offer valid 12/7-12/20

Disclaimer: I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.




Nhận xét